Hotel H is one of the most prestigious and exciting Indian restaurant. This is situated in heart of City of India in Kurukshetra, Haryana. As you can see from our 'less than traditional' surroundings, we have taken steps to ensure that you will enjoy your meals in the most pleasant and atmospheric surroundings, both of which are set in the heart of the Capital.
Although the scenes may be set in complete contrast to what one might anticipate as purveyors of Indian Food and Indian cuisine, our menus equate one's expectations, but created with our own individual style and flair.
Our aim is, and has always been, to provide the finest in both food and service and to our gratification. We trust you will enjoy our hospitality, to the extent that we would welcome any suggestions or comments you may have, in order to fulfil your complete satisfaction.
1. Please allow 20 minutes for better preparation.
2. Paking Charges may apply on take away/left over items.
3. Raw material (Milk, curd etc.) are not to be sold separately.
4. Food served in restaurant are to be consumed in restaurant only.
5. Liquor consumption is not allowed in restaurant area.
6. Own drinks and eatables are not allowed in the premises.
7. Smoking prohibited in public area.
8. Rights of admission researved by the premises.
9. Rates can be amended without any prior notice.
10. Cheques are not acceptable.